GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Public Services - Subordinate Services - Scheme of compassionate appointments to the dependents of Government employees who retire on medical invalidation, as per the judgment of Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No.4210/2003 dated 12.08.2008 filed by Sri V.Sivamurthy and others - Adaptation to the State of Telangana - Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SER.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 183 Dated: 24/05/2016
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.661, Genl. Admin. (SER.G) Dept., Dt. 23.10.2008 of Govt of AP.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014)
3. Government Circular Memo No.13665/SR/2014, Genl.Admn.(SR) Department, dt: 26.05.2014.
& & & & &
Whereas by virtue of Section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the State of Telangana comprising the territories specified therein has been formed on and from the appointed day i.e., of 02.06.2014: and
2. And whereas, in section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act, 2014, a provision has been made for the purpose of facilitating the application of any law(as defined in section 2 (f) of the Act), made before the appointed day, in relation to the State of Andhra Pradesh or the State of Telangana, and appropriate Government may before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014, by order, make such adaptations and modifications of the law, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as may be necessary or expedient, and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority: and
3. And whereas, the orders on the scheme of compassionate appointments to the dependants of Government employees who retire on medical invalidation as per the judgment of Supreme Court in C.A.No.4210/2003, dt:12.06.2008, filed by Sri V.Sivamurthy and others issued in the G.O. first read above are in force as on 01.06.2014: and
4. And whereas, after careful examination, Government have decided to adapt the said orders in G.O.Ms.No.661, G.A.(Ser.G) Dept., dt:23.10.2008 which are in force as on 01.06.2014 for the State of Telangana.
5. Accordingly, the following Notification will be published in an Extra-ordinary issue of the Telangana State Gazette, dt:24.05.2016.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act, 2014, (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the Government of Telangana hereby order for adaptation of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.661, G.A.(Ser.G) Department, dt:23.10.2008 to the State of Telangana with certain modifications as shown below.
1. (i) This order may be called “The scheme of compassionate appointments to the dependants of Government employees who retire on medical invalidation orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.661, G.A.(Ser.G) Department, dt: 23.10.2008 (Telangana Adaptation order) 2016.
:: 2 ::
(ii) it shall be come in to force with effect from 24.5.2016.
2. In the said G.O.,
(i) through out of the contents of the said orders, for the words “AP”, the word “Telangana” shall be substituted except in para-13 therein.
(ii) In para-14(1) of the said orders for the words “AP Revised Pension Rules, 1980” the words “Revised Pension Rules 1980” as applicable to the State of Telangana shall be substituted.
(iii) In para-16(i)(e) of the said orders, the word “SVIMS” shall be omitted.
(iv) In para-20 of the said orders for the words “A.P. Pension Code”, the words “Pension Code as applicable to the state of Telangana” shall be substituted.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner of Printing, Stationary and Stores purchase, Telangana, Hyderabad (with a request to publish and furnish 200 copies of the Gazette)
All Departments of Secretariat,
All Heads of Department,
All District Collectors in the State.
All District Judges in the State.
All Chief Executive Officers, Zilla Parishads in the State.
All Principals of Medical Colleges in Telangana.
All Superintendents of Government General Hospitals.
All District Coordinators of Hospitals, Dist. Head Quarters Hospitals,
The Finance (Pension) Department
The Law (LSP) Department
The HM&FW Department
The General Administration (Cabinet) Department
The General Administration (Ser.E) Department
Principal Secretary to Govt., HM&FW Department.
Principal Secretary to Govt., Finance Department.
Secretary to Govt., Law Department.
P.S. to Chief Secretary to Government
P.S. to Principal Secretary to C.M.
All service sections in GAD.
The Director of Medical Education, Telangana, Hyderabad
The Accountant General, Telangana,
The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
The Advocate General, High Court of Judicature at
The Government Pleader for Services, High Court, Hyderabad.
The Government Pleader for Services, APAT, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //